Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Over twenty five years of experience in Sales and Marketing and twelve years plus specializing in Real Estate in the Southern California marketplace, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate. Since 1998 after joining Prudential, I worked three years under a top producer in California and learned what sellers and buyers needed from their agent. Now a part of the Coldwell Banker team and over 300 transactions closed, I have helped Seller’s and Buyer’s in all aspects of their transactions.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage | January 2014 – Current
- Keller Williams Realty, Mission Viejo | November 2012 – January 2014
- Prudential California Realty, Ladera Ranch | 2001 – November 2012
Focused on a personal client relationship
With a background in Corporate Sales, my goal is to keep my clients informed and maintain personal client relationship, such as; strong attention to detail and key support systems with my team members. My clients trust me to help them make challenging decisions in an ever changing market.
From my assistant, to my escrow and title staff, we know that our client is our top priority! My team prides itself on professional and efficient service on behalf of our clients and we strive to make buying and selling your home a unique and satisfying experience.
Additional Specialties and Education
- Short Sale Certified by NAR/CAR
- Mentor New Associates (3 years plus)
- Luxury Home Sales (1 million up to 2.5 million)
- Area Expertise: Ladera Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Mission Viejo and surrounding South Orange County and Saddleback Valley, and Rancho Mission Viejo
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist (NAR certified)
- Honor Society 2011, 2012
- Brian Tracy Coaching/Mega Agent MAPS Coaching/ BOLD coaching ongoing
- The Solutions Strategy Coaching from Resource Dynamics Transactions Year to Date
- 300+ Transactions closed
- Average days for listing to sell 45.8
- Average close 25 or less.
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fas