Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Nikki Patnoe is an experienced Award-Winning Realtor, affiliated with Coldwell Banker, the #1 selling real estate broker in Southern California. Highly regarded by both her clients and peers. Nikki offers home seekers the opportunity to view beautiful homes and living spaces throughout Orange County. She has successfully represented clients in Laguna Niguel, Ladera Ranch, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Mission Viejo, Coto De Caza, Newport Beach, Lake Forest, Dana Point, Rancho Santa Margarita and Rancho Mission Viejo.
In Depth Knowledge of South Orange County Communities
Over 30 years of experience in Sales and Marketing and 18 plus specializing in Real Estate in the Southern California marketplace, she brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate. Since 1998 after joining Prudential, Nikki worked three years under a top producer in California and learned what sellers and buyers needed from their agent. Now a part of the Coldwell Banker team and over 350 transactions closed, she has helped Seller’s and Buyer’s in all aspects of their transactions.
Putting Your Best Interest First
With a background in Corporate Sales, Nikki’s goal is to keep her clients informed and maintain personal client relationship, such as; strong attention to detail and key support systems with her team members. Nikki’s clients trust her to help them make challenging decisions in an ever changing market. From her assistant, to her escrow and title staff, they know that our client is our top priority! Nikki’s team prides itself on professional and efficient service on behalf of their clients and they strive to make buying and selling your home a unique and satisfying experience. As an agent who has lived in this local area for over 50 years and currently residing in Ladera Ranch, she brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the real estate industry.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage | January 2014 – Current
- Keller Williams Realty, Mission Viejo | November 2012 – January 2014
- Prudential California Realty, Ladera Ranch | 2001 – November 2012
Awards and Affiliations
- 2015 International Diamond Society
- 2016 International President’s Club
- 2017 International Diamond Society
- Member of California Association of Realtors
Additional Specialties and Education
- Short Sale Certified by NAR/CAR
- Mentor New Associates (3 years plus)
- Luxury Home Sales (1 million up to 2.5 million)
- Area Expertise: Ladera Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Mission Viejo and surrounding South Orange County and Saddleback Valley, and Rancho Mission Viejo
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist (NAR certified)
- Honor Society 2011, 2012
- Brian Tracy Coaching/Mega Agent MAPS Coaching/ BOLD coaching ongoing
- The Solutions Strategy Coaching from Resource Dynamics Transactions Year to Date
- 350+ Transactions closed
- Average days for listing to sell 45.8
- Average close 25 or less.